Saturday, October 30, 2010

10-28-2010 deer hunt

Photobucket
After a cold wet hunt last week, I was able to get out with some friends on a fun hunt that ended with some success.
Photobucket
Todd Miller and Carl Duke pose with a fine trophy
Photobucket
Todd and Carl scope the hillside for the elusive muley
Photobucket
Hide and seek. This deer was estimated to be between 9 and 11 years old with no top jaw teeth. He would not have made it through the winter. A good deer to harvest.
Photobucket
Maloy and Chief and a Thanksgiving goose

1 comment:

Carl said...

Matt,

What a great day. You are my hero! I came back and made all the rest of my family very jealous. That shot was much more luck than any of us deserved. I checked with my Dad and he said the last time that old Winchester was sighted was 25 years ago. How can I ever thank you enough. You and Todd are the best! If you guys take me out like that again I will even cheer for the Cougs next month.