Monday, October 3, 2011

Better than Christmas

Photobucket
I know this sounds crazy but the first weekend in October is my most favorite of all the year. I hope these pictures will explain. First is the opening of the waterfowl season.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Maverick for a 5:00 am breakfast bagel and a gatorade. Matthew always sneaks in a few treats as well.
Photobucket
Nothing beats the sunrise in the marsh
Photobucket
Photobucket
Matthews first year hunting
Photobucket
Chief loved every minute of it and was so excited he threw up a couple items he'd been carrying around for several months.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Van took a napPhotobucket
Maloy harassed Matthew
Photobucket
And Chief and I shot a few honkers
Photobucket
We love the duck hunt
Photobucket
Maloy went from camo to t-bird uni and didnt miss a beat
Photobucket
Jason's after the Priesthood session
Photobucket
We know what team were on Elder Holland
Photobucket
We love our Prophet.
Photobucket
Sunday drive up aspen grove
Photobucket
Photobucket
Its a great time of year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Joy. Do I detect a little twitter on your bottom lip, Pork?
So glad Chief got up the balls-wash it off and give it to Jesse.
Love to all of you-everything looks beautiful, especially YOU.
Love your Umi

Matt said...

Yes Umi how observative of you. I am getting over a case of bottom lip bubbly which is way better than nose bubbly in my opinion. Either way its a great time of year for me bubbly or not.